We Collect Personal Information
To help you understand our data collection and sharing practices, we have identified below the categories of personal information we collect and explain how such information may be used.
Right to Opt Out: As shown below, we may disclose or sell the personal information we collect to third parties for a business or commercial purpose. Depending on your state of residence, you may be able to request that we not sell your personal information to third parties. Such a request can be submitted by contacting us at this toll-free number, (844) 260-7518, or by following the instructions found here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information. You may designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf. We may require that you provide the authorized agent with written permission to act on your behalf and that you verify your own identity directly with us.
If you have a disability that prevents or limits your ability to access this notice, please contact us via email at info@ATD-US.com or via telephone at 704.992.2000. We will work with you to provide this notice in an alternative format.
As shown in the chart below, we use each of the categories of personal information listed on the left for the commercial or business purposes listed on the right.
1) Identifiers such as name, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, expiration date or any other similar identifiers.
2) Information such as a unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or any other similar identifiers.
3) Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (e.g., race, religion, gender, marital status and disability)
4) Commercial information, including records of personal property, information relating to your vehicle, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
5) Biometric information (e.g., video surveillance at our retail locations)
6) Geolocation data
7) Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement
8) Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behaviors, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Provide, develop, maintain and improve our Products
- Process and fulfill a request or other transaction submitted to us
- Administer sweepstakes and promotions
- Communicate with you (e.g., for customer service purposes or to notify you about changes to or issues with our Products)
- Provide personalized Products, including content, ads and in-store offerings and to create a profile of your preferences
- Marketing and advertising our Products and the products of Affiliated Companies and other third parties
- Research and analytical purposes (e.g., identifying trends and effectiveness of marketing campaigns)
- For our business operations (e.g., auditing and reporting)
- To coordinate and facilitate events (e.g., delegating booklets, badges, and passes)
- Comply with our legal obligations
- Promote safety, integrity and security, including to prevent fraud
- Protecting our legitimate business interests and legal rights
- Corporate Transactions
- Special Circumstances