What is TXMAS?
The Texas Procurement and Support Services (TPASS) has established, as an alternate purchasing method, the use of Texas Multiple Award schedule (TXMAS) contracts that have been developed from contracts awarded by the Federal government or any other governmental entity of any state.
As the responsible federal entity, the General Services Administration (GSA) awards Federal contracts by competitive procurement procedures. The price reflected on the GSA schedule contracts are the most favored customer prices.
Who is eligible?
- State, City, County, Borough, Township or Public Authority
- Tax exempt, nonprofit educational, public health institution or organization
- Nonprofit fire, rescue or ambulance company
- Council of governments or area government that expends public funds for the procurement of supplies, services and construction
- For information on how to become a member with TXMAS or other information about the program, click here
Why buy from TXMAS?
- Simplified ordering from over 100 Manufacturer lines available under one contract
- 180 page full color catalog
- Free computer aided design services
- Satisfied Customers
- GSA has rated ATD "Exceptional" for services provided.
- Project ManagementWhite Glove Service
- Guarantees that are the Best in the Industry
TXMAS Contract# TXMAS 5-71-1070
The following is a partial list of the commodities we offer in the GSA contract:
- Classroom Desks and Chairs
- Modular Office Furniture (Desks, Credenzas, Files, Hutches)
- Computer Support Furniture
- Cafeteria and Breakroom Furniture
- File Cabinets (Vertical, Lateral, High Density)
- Training Tables
- Conference Room Tables, Chairs, Boards, Lecterns
- Lounge Furniture
- Traditional and Contemporary Office Seating
- Ergonomic Workspace Solutions
- Panel Systems (Cubicles)
- Custom Matted and Framed Artwork
- Sound and Non-Sound Lecterns
- Mailroom Furniture
- LAN Computer Racking and Workstation Furniture
- Folding Chairs and Tables
- Markerboards, Bulletin Boards, Directory Boards