Approved HHS BPA Vendor
Approved HHS BPA Vendor
We are proud to announce that we are now a BPA furniture vendor for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under award P233201200037B. This Blanket Purchase Agreement allows ATD to sell HON and Humanscale furniture products to all HHS Offices, Operating Divisions and Staff Divisions.
ATD means "Attention To Detail". Our attention to detail in everything we do takes the stress out of buying furniture and leads to cost reduction for our customers. Our highly trained and experienced team (average associate has over 10 years of furniture experience) will help to specify furniture, prepare price proposals, process orders, monitor shipments and deliveries in the most trouble-free way possible.
Click on the links below to learn how ordering HHS BPA furniture through ATD-Capitol has clear advantages for you:
- "Best in Class Provider" for Office Furniture
- Long-Term Relationships
- Value Added Services
- Superior Customer Service
ATD-Capitol HHS BPA INFORMATION
ATD-Capitol CONTACT INFOBill McDonough
888-282-2378, ext. 5227
- HHS BPA Award # P233201200037B
- GSA Contract # GS-28F-0030P
- Tax ID # 47-4862835
- Cage Code 7G7R3
- Duns #079970759
- CCR Registration: Yes
- ORCA Registration: Yes
- Federal Certifications: We are currently registered in the SBA data repository
- Period of Contract Performance: 9-12-12 to 9-11-17
The HON Company is a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture for the government ...and has been since 1982.
Need an ergonomic work chair? An executive office? A few workstations? Maybe even an entire floor of furniture? Consider HON your single source for all your office furniture needs. When you choose HON, you're choosing value in every sense of the word. Not only will you spend less than you would on luxury office furniture brands, you'll still get premium quality and durability.
The HON Full Lifetime Warranty is your assurance that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product. In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship, HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product or, if you prefer, we will refund your purchase price.
HON Environmental Responsibility - HON understands that sustainability plays a big role in government buying decisions. HON products are designed to improve the work environment while being mindful of the broader environment.HON has received GSA's Evergreen Furniture award for outstanding environmental performance.
HON has already certified over 90% of its product offerings to the ANSI-BIFMA e3-2008 Furniture Sustainability Standard and 85% are SCS Indoor Air Quality certified.
Many HON products contribute to LEED credits for commercial interiors. HON has 54 field sales members available nationwide who are certified as LEED Green Associates. They provide assistance in assessing the environmental impact of HON products for use in renovations, new construction and add-on to existing installations.
Visit http://www.honthinksgreen.com for more information about HON's environmental journey and links to Environmental Data Sheets.
HHS BPA pricing based on HON GSA Contract. Click on the links below to download HON pricer pages:
Storage & Files
HON Support Tools
Locate a Serial Number
View Keys & Accessories
Read Product FAQ
Humanscale is the leading manufacturer of ergonomic products for the office environment. Its diverse product range is designed to maximize comfort and minimize long-term health risks for desk- and computer-bound workers. Adhering to the philosophy that technology should make complicated things simple, Humanscale strives to design products that combine uncompromising function, honest aesthetics, superior sustainability and ultimate ease-of-use.
Humanscale offers a number of ergonomic office furnishings on the DHHS BPA and GSA contract.
- Seating - Task, conference and side chairs, including the award-winning Freedom, Liberty, and Diffrient World lines.
- Keyboard Supports - An advanced line of keyboard mechanisms, keyboard platforms and mousing platforms, including the 2G, 4G and 6G.
- Monitor Arms - Strong and stable dynamic support solutions, such as the M7, M8 and M/Flex
- NeatLinks - An under-desk cable management solution to organize wire clutter.
- Lighting - Diffrient Work Light II, Element Classic and Vision.
- CPU600 CPU Holders - Safe and secure storage for your technology investment.
Click on the links below to download product information.
Click here to view the Humanscale HHS BPA Discount Pricing matrix
ERGO TOOLS AND MONITOR ARMS
Click here to view the Humanscale HHS BPA Discount Pricing matrix
You have all the essential components of the ergonomic workstation-the task light, the monitor arm, the keyboard support, and of course the ergonomic task chair. So now what? You may have the finest products on the market, but even the best of the best ergonomic tools need to be used properly to provide their full range of benefits.
Simple is Better. Here's why: Technology can make simple things complicated or complicated things simple. Humanscale's ergonomic seating and office products solve complex problems with the simplest possible solutions. And that's better for the Environment: Minimal-part designs require far less raw material and fewer manufacturing processes-and that means less extraction, energy, shipping, waste and disposal associated with a product's lifecycle. Many of Humanscale's products contribute to LEED points and are LEVEL certified.
Humanscale has local authorized technicians to visit the customer's site in the unlikely event a product malfunctions or breaks.
Click here to view the warranty offered for each product line that Humanscale manufactures.
"BEST IN CLASS" PROVIDER FOR OFFICE FURNITURE
- ATD has been a contractor for the Federal Government for over 50 years
- Since the inception of our GSA contracts in 1995, we have been consistently rated "Exceptional" on our annual report card.
- In 2012, we processed over 5000 orders for the Federal Government.
- We were one of the top 25 vendors on the schedule 71 furniture contract, one of the top 10 small furniture businesses, and the 3rd highest vendor for furniture sales on the GSA advantage website.
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS
- We have sold to Federal Government customers in all 50 states and overseas.
- Our customers include the Pentagon, Lackland Air Force Base, Department of Homeland Security in VA, Marine Corps Base in Quantico, Grand Canyon National Park, American Embassies worldwide, FBI, John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, NASA, Smithsonian, US Military Academy and USAID.
- In addition to the HHS BPA, we also have many other BPA's, including the Navy, McAlester Ammunition Depot and the Social Security Administration.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- All types of furniture are available on our GSA contract. We can outfit a complete office from chairs to desks to break room and conference furniture.
- Furniture Disposal Program.
- FREE Budget Preparation and FREE Space Planning Services Using Cost Reduction Techniques - Our Sales team will provide product selection assistance and help in the preparation of a product list and budget quotation and space plan if needed. We provide professional two & three-dimensional renderings of the office or room layout, which are in full compliance with local codes. We supply sample swatches as required.
- FREE Project Management - On larger projects, we meet on site with all parties to make sure that the scope is agreed upon and well understood. We follow-up on every aspect of the order to make sure that deadlines are met and project goals are achieved. We meet with our customers after completion to make sure that the order meets with our customer's expectations.
- Professional Installation - Our professional installation team takes your empty space and makes it a fully functional room. During an installation, products are assembled (if needed), placed and installed within the building, floor, room or point in the room specified on the Purchase Order. ATD-Capitol will leave all products in ready-for-use condition. This service includes: un-crating, setup, placement, installation and securing to the floor, wall or other surface, wiping down, as required for the product ordered.
SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We treat our customers very well in order to develop a long-term relationship. We do what it takes to get the job done, even if it means working nights and weekends. If anything is wrong, we fix it.
- Process for Customer Service Requests - Our knowledgeable, courteous, associates will be available via phone at 888-283-2378, fax at 888-737-2378 and email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM E.S.T.. They are able to answer questions regarding products, pricing, invoices, warranty, delivery lead times, production and installation schedules (if applicable). Most questions and quotations are answered within 4 hours. More complex quotations will be answered within 24 hours.